Wednesday, November 16, 2011

About Lucy Mae's Kitchen

Hello there. I see you've stumbled across my blog. It's nice to have you. Should we start with an introduction, maybe? Get to know each other a little better?

I'm Lucy Mae. I grew up playing around with different seasonings and mixing recipes and baking cookies (though there was never very much cookie dough left to actually make cookies- oops). So I've always loved cooking and baking. But now I've found something I love even more: low-carb cooking and baking. Not every recipe works out but when I find one I really like, I continue to use it over and over. I love to hear about new recipes, either by word-of-mouth or books or blogs or television shows. And I love to hear how the same low-carb recipes worked out for others. So please share!

What really inspired me to start trying out so many recipes is the site, Your Lighter Side. You'll be seeing a lot of products of their recipes on here for sure!

And to give you an idea of what Lucy Mae's kitchen actually looks like ...











Why does it look so clean, you wonder? Well, I better get started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment